COUNTRIES THAT REQUIRE VISA
|BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA||INDIA||SAO TOME & PRINCIPE|
|BURKINA FASO||KAZAKHSTAN||SRI LANKA|
|BURUNDI||KOREA (DEM. PEOPLES REP)||SUDAN|
|CAPE VERDE||LAOS (PEOPLES DEM. REP)||SYRIA|
|CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC||LEBANON||TAIWAN|
|CONGO (REPUBLIC OF)||MALI||TURKEY|
|CONGO (DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF)||MAURITANIA||TURKMENISTAN|
|COTE D’IVOIRE (IVORY COAST)||MICRONESIA||UKRAINE|
|CUBA||MOLDOVA||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES|
Are you looking at doing a safari or a business trip to Botswana. Although we are based in Maun, we have a satellite office in Gaborone and so are able to help you quickly and efficiently.
A Tourist Visa can take up to 8 weeks to process. Applications submitted from outside the country are often lost or delayed.
The original passport must be sent away if applications are submitted outside of Botswana. This is not required for applications submitted from within Botswana.
Our Consultants will confirm whether or not a Tourist Visa is required.
Full consultations are carried out with applicants to ensure that:
- Enough time has been allowed to process the Visa as applications are sent for Security Clearance
- Personal documentation is in the correct format i.e. photos, certification stamps on passports, passport expiry date etc.
- All required supporting documentation is provided by Applicant
- Jambalaya (Pty) Ltd pays the submission fees on behalf of the client as The Department of Immigration will only accept cash
- Our Consultants follow up at least twice a week from date of submission.
- The Visa Approval Letter is collected and a copy is scanned to the client directly.
- The original is handed over to the Tour Operator/Resident hosting the client.
- The Visa is printed in the passport on arrival at the Maun, Kasane or Gaborone Airports.
- Immigration Officers at the relevant airport are contacted the day before arrival to ensure that provision is made for a Manual Visa if a problem is envisaged with the printing of the electronic Visa.