Immigration Consultant – Other Permits

Our Immigration Consultants are also able to assist with:

Residence Permits for:


  • Spousal Residence Permits
  • Dependents – do you want to bring your children or parents?
  • Students – have you signed up to study in Botswana?
  • Researchers – do you have a grant to do research in the Okavango Delta, the Pans, Chobe?
  • Volunteers

Botswana Citizenship Applications – have you lived in Botswana for more than 10 years?

Applications for Permanent Residence and Exemptions from Labour

Temporary Work Permits – are you looking to come to Botswana for less than 14 days or for less than 3 months?

Appeal against rejection of Work and Resident Permits – has your application for Work and Residence Permits been rejected?